Industrial Realty Solutions, Inc. was formed in 1999 in order to serve the specialized needs of industrial real estate related clients that conduct business within the Tampa Bay MSA, with an emphasis in Pinellas County, Florida. Deron Thomas, SIOR, CCIM, President and owner/broker of Industrial Realty Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sale and leasing of warehouse and manufacturing facilities, flex space, industrial land, tenant representation and industrial investment properties.
Deron was again named the #1 industrial Broker for 2016 by the Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association Of Realtors Regional Division, and arguably has been the top producing industrial broker specializing within Pinellas County Florida over the past 20 years. Deron has been named as one of the top five industrial brokers in the Tampa Bay region 16 out of the past 20 years, or 80% of the time. The next closest regional division broker placed in the top five only 40% of the time. Deron's accomplishments include:
- #1 Top Industrial Producer 2016 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- #1 Top Industrial Producer 2015 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division
- #1 Top Industrial Producer 2014 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- #2 Top Industrial Producer 2013 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- #2 Top Industrial Producer 2012 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- Industrial Deal Of The Year 2012
- #3 Top Industrial Producer 2011 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- In 2011 negotiated one of the largest industrial leases totaling 124,000 square feet to the Home Shopping Network
- #2 Top Industrial Producer 2008 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- #2 Top Industrial Producer 2007 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- In 2007 Mr. Thomas transacted three of the largest industrial leases in all of the Bay area totaling 124,000, 70,322, and 37,700 square feet
- #1 Top Industrial Producer 2006 - Tampa Bay (Regional Division)
- #3 Top Industrial Producer 2004 - Tampa Bay
- #5 Top Industrial Producer 2003 - Tampa Bay
- #5 Top Industrial Producer 2002 - Tampa Bay
- #3 Top Industrial Producer 2000 - Tampa Bay
- #4 Top Industrial Producer 1999 - Tampa Bay
- #4 Top Industrial Producer 1998 - Tampa Bay
- 5th Largest Tampa Bay Leases of 2005 - Tampa Bay Business Journal Book Of Lists 25th Anniversary Edition ranked by square footage, 115,000 square feet to Performance Trailers Inc.
Mr. Thomas was employed at Cushman & Wakefield of Florida from 1994 - 1999 and he originally began his career with Cushman & Wakefield in their St. Louis, Missouri office in 1991. Prior to joining C&W, Mr. Thomas was Vice President of Cozad Commercial Real Estate in St. Louis, Missouri. He also played four seasons of professional baseball with the St. Louis Cardinals organization, reaching the Class AA level.
Over the past several years, Mr. Thomas has been involved in various transactions in the Tampa Bay area representing such firms as American Tool and Mold, BIC, Honeywell, Hunter Douglas, Time Warner, Canteen and L3 Communications.
Mr. Thomas is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) which is the leading professional commercial and industrial real estate association. SIOR has certified more than 2,800 of its members with the prestigious SIOR designation, a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics in the real estate industry. Real estate professionals who have earned the SIOR designation are recognized by corporate real estate executives, commercial real estate brokers, agents, lenders and other real estate professionals as the most capable and experienced brokerage practitioners in any market.
Mr. Thomas has also earned the prestigious CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation. Recognized for its preeminence within the industry, the CCIM curriculum represents the core knowledge expected of commercial investment practitioners. The CCIM curriculum comprises financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate. Only 6% of the estimated 125,000 commercial real estate practitioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation, which reflects not only the caliber of the program, but also why it is one of the most coveted and respected designations in the industry.
Mr. Thomas graduated from Missouri State University, Springfield, MO with a B.A. degree in Industrial Communications.